Fancyes 2Pcs Bike Stem Top Cap Cover Headset 28.6mm Steel Fork Nippon regular agency 1 1,Fork,Fancyes,Cap,/befoam1649307.html,$5,Sports Outdoors , Outdoor Recreation , Cycling,Cover,Steel,Headset,28.6mm,Stem,2Pcs,Top,Bike,davidcaprio.com 1,Fork,Fancyes,Cap,/befoam1649307.html,$5,Sports Outdoors , Outdoor Recreation , Cycling,Cover,Steel,Headset,28.6mm,Stem,2Pcs,Top,Bike,davidcaprio.com $5 Fancyes 2Pcs Bike Stem Top Cap Headset Fork Cover Steel 28.6mm 1 Sports Outdoors Outdoor Recreation Cycling Fancyes 2Pcs Bike Stem Top Cap Cover Headset 28.6mm Steel Fork Nippon regular agency 1 $5 Fancyes 2Pcs Bike Stem Top Cap Headset Fork Cover Steel 28.6mm 1 Sports Outdoors Outdoor Recreation Cycling
- 100% Brand new and high quality!
- Headset top to sit atop your threadless stem and add a bit of style to your bike.
- Manufactured from aluminum alloy for light weight and durability.
- Made of high quality material, practical and durable.
- Suitable for , road bike, folding bike, fixed gear bike, BMX, etc.
- Material: Aluminium Alloy
- : Stainless Steel
- Headset Cover Diameter: Approx. 31.8mm / 1.24inch
- Headset Cover Height: Approx. 8mm / 0.31inch
- Screw Length: Approx. 30mm / 1.2inch
- Screw Diameter: Approx. 6mm / 0.24inch
- Compatibility: 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steer tubes/stem
2 Piece Headset and 2 Piece 6 M
Please allow slightly difference due to manual measurement.
Color may be slightly different since different monitor. Thanks!
Any physiotherapist or physical therapist anywhere in the world can edit Physiopedia. Become an editor or join our volunteer programme to make your contribution.
Universities providing physiotherapy and physical therapy education are invited to involve their students to contribute content to Physiopedia as part of an educational project.
Clinics and professional organisations are invited to engage their staff and members in contributing to Physiopedia as continuing education and professional development projects.
“The International Committee of the Red Cross is proud to have supported three open courses developed and delivered by Physiopedia on lower limb amputee rehabilitation, managing children with cerebral palsy and clubfoot” - Barbara Rau ICRC